Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Located just 40 minutes away from KL city centre, this immense park contains 80 attractions over a 360,000 square meter area. It includes both a water park and a dry park providing non-stop fun for the whole family.
The water park is home to the world’s largest water ride, the Vuvuzela, as well as the world’s largest man-made surf beach with waves reaching up to 8 feet.
The Extreme Park contains Malaysia’s first bungee and thrill seekers will certainly find something for them in the Scream Park. There really is something for everyone.
- Ticket Price: RM150 – Adult, RM120 – Child
- Phone No.: +603 5639 0000
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Subang Jaya, 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya Selangor
- Website: https://sunwaylagoon.com/
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
This place is fun for all the kids (and big kids) of the family with bumper cars, pirate ships and a loop-the-loop rollercoaster. There’s even an arcade if you’re not up to the rides.
As the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia, it’s definitely worth checking out when the clouds start to roll in.
- Ticket Price: RM51 for adults and RM41 for children
- Phone No.: +(60)6-552 0888
- Opening hours: 12pm – 10pm Monday to Friday, 11am – 10pm weekends & public holidays.
- Address: No. 09-103, 9th Floor, Berjaya Times Square,
No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Website: https://www.berjayatimessquarethemeparkkl.com/
KidZania KL Malaysia: Kids Role-Play Learning Indoor Theme Park
This 3rd Kidzania in South East Asia and 11th in the world. Safety of kids is the primary focus here. The park is compatible for wheelchair bound children as well.
Children are trained to visit banks to withdraw money, control aircrafts during stormy climates, importance of hygiene, given opportunity to have a look at over 90 different career options to choose from.
- Ticket Price: RM 35.10 per kid (2 to 3 years) and per adult; RM72 for kids aged between 4 and 17 and RM29.70 for senior citizens.
- Phone No.: 1300 12 5439 (KIDZ)
- Opening hours: Open from 10AM to 5PM from Sunday to Friday. Closed on Mondays.
- Address: Curve NX, 18, Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Website: https://www.kidzania.com.my/
District 21, IOI City Putrajaya
Experience all the fun and without feeling bored at all at this amazing indoor adventure theme park! There are 10 attractions to keep you and your family occupied the whole day, and you can start off with something mild like the Tubby Ride or the Go Pedal. Some other attractions include roller gliding, rock climbing, a trampoline area, maze, and free fall.
For those of you with children, the Low Ropes attraction is specifically designed for children to climb, jump, ride, slide and fly all under one roof in a safe indoor environment.
- Price: From RM58 (Weekday), RM68 (Weekend)
- Location: AT 6, Level 1, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City.
- Operating hours: 12 pm – 8 pm (Weekday), 10 am – 8 pm (Weekend)
- Contact number: +603 – 8328 8888
- Website: http://www.ioicitymall.com.my/district-21/
Bangi Wonderland located on 12-acre land at the heart of Bangi Avenue as a hub of development in the Bangi/Nilai/Semenyih triangle in the Southern Klang Valley. It is expected to attract more than 500,000 visitors a year, particularly from the population catchment of southern Klang Valley, Putrajaya and Negeri Sembilan.
Read: Bangi Wonderland
With thrilling rides and so much more for the whole family and friends, Bangi Wonderland is the best one stop weekend escape featuring a total of 14 rides for those seeking for adventure!
- Address: No 2, Persiaran Bangi Avenue, Bangi Avenue, 43000 KajangKajang, Malaysia
- Telephone Number: 03-8912 8333
Wet World Water Park Shah Alam
Wet World, Malaysia largest chain of waterparks, holds on to its promise of creating fun times for everyone. Priding itself as a value for money and family oriented park, Wet World Waterpark is located at Selangor (Wet World Shah Alam). The park is ideal to host group function, carnivals, parties, family day, school picnics, corporate event and fundraising activities.
- Price: RM20 for kids between 90 and 130cm; RM25 for people more than 130cm tall and free entry for kids shorter than 90cm.
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Operating hours: Closed on Wednesdays except if it is a national or school holiday. Open from 10AM to 6PM on remaining days.
- Contact number: +603-5513 2020
- Website: http://wetworld.my/shah-alam/
i-City Theme Park, Shah Alam
Located in Shah Alam, this place is also known as the city of digital lights as it has a state-of-the-art LED showcase. Apart from the shopping experience, iCity is also equipped with a theme park where visitors can enjoy thrilling rides and fun games. Some of the attractions in the theme park are a water park, a 5D cinema, house of horror, and a snowalk.
- Entrance fee: RM75 for all rides and attractions, RM25 for water park only
- Opening hours: Water park is opened Monday, Wednesday -Friday (12pm – 7pm), Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays (11am – 7pm), closed on Tuesday. For more information on operating hours for rides, attractions, and LED showcase please refer to themepark.i-city.my
- Contact: +603 5521 8811 / 8800
theme park in kl and selangor,indoor theme park malaysia,theme park in selangor,top 10 water park in malaysia,fun fair kl 2019,theme park in malaysia 2019,amusement park,genting theme park,