Old Street Batu Pahat
The Old Street Commercial Centre serve as one of the famous and notable landmarks in Batu Pahat. This centre comprises a wide range of dining spots, shopping stalls, entertainment hubs etc.
- Address: Jalan Parit Besar, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am-11pm
Soga Perdana Amenity Forest
This recreational forest is located not far away from town centre, about only 5 kilometres away. It is considered as a convenient and safe place to visit as it is not too far from civilization, located around at the end of residential area.
Enjoy a bird view through the whole town of Batu Pahat up there, trust me you would even stay up there for hours just for this relaxing view, it is totally worth it after a body full of sweats.
If you are looking for a more challenging routes, there will be four hidden routes from different entry to the recreational park, as from local hikers.
Galeri Dato Onn
Dato Onn Jaafar is remembered by locals for his contribution to the nation’s independence, as well as his role in the formation of United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and Rural Industrial Development Authority (RIDA).
Pay your tribute to Onn Jaafar by stepping back in time and learning about his life at Galeri Dato Onn. You’ll see various exhibits, such as his personal items, photographs, and artefacts while touring the gallery.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday and Saturday to Sunday (9am to 4.30pm), Closed on Friday
- Address: JKR 525 Jalan Dato Mohd Shah Gunong Soga Batu Pahat 83000 Johor
- Address: Square One Shopping Mall, Jalan Persiaran Flora Utama, Taman Flora Utama, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
- Contact: 07-432 7899
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am – 10pm
- Address: Batu Pahat Mall, Jalan Kluang, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
- Contact: 07-433 7733
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 10am – 10pm, Thursday to Saturday 10am – 10.30pm
Batu Pahat Street Mural Arts
One of the tourist attraction in Batu Pahat is Batu Pahat Street Mural Art which highlighted the history of the city. At there, you can feel the breath of history and appreciate the art work done by a group of passionate young artists.
- The Journey – Jalan Idrus/Jalan Pasar
- Graffiti Art – Jalan Kelab
- Old Tree Renovation – Nan Ya Kopitiam, Jalan Soga / Jalan Sultanah
- Brother and Sister Ride Bicycle – Kou Foo Siang Siang, Jalan Rugayah Utara
- BP Creative Cartoon Bus Stop – Jalan Bukit Pasir
- Minions’ Posts – Jalan Puteri Jaya 19, Taman Puteri Jaya
- Grandpa & Grandma – Jalan Jelawat, Taman Banang
- The Aroma of Grape – Jalan Penggaram
- Little Girl Posts Letter – Jalan Setia Jaya Utama, Taman Setia Jaya 2
- Go Green MPBP – Jalan Murni 10, Taman Murni
- Aunty Picking Herbal Leaves – Kou Foo Siang Siang, Japan Rugayah Utara
- Teh Tarik – Jalan Ibrahim / Jalan Engan