The 23-acre park, Gamuda Land’s Discovery Park officially opened on Jan 17, 2020.
Discovery Park at Gamuda Cove sets to offer exciting and unique experience through two recreational zones which is Adventure Park and Hangout Village.
Main attractions here is
- Cove aerobar – A revolutionary concept to enjoy a unique peek into the entire development of Discovery Park from the top of this remarkable 40 metre structure on the sky.
- Blastacars drift karts – offer the adrenaline of motorsports and drifting for everyone to try!
- ArcHIVE – a space for collection of items of yesteryear; the inspiration for our Food and Crafts ArcHIVE. It offers a dining experience like no other, serving dishes with local and international flavours.
- Cykel & cyclist – bycycle rental & trail
- Goosebumps ropes course – Standing 16m high and 20m in diameter, this solid structure is built with 57 climbing elements including a giant swing, abseiling and even an event platform at the top.
- ATV rental & track
- Barsa pool club
- Discovert Wetlands Centre – Discovery Wetlands is a sanctuary to wildlife like crocodiles and hippopotamus. Explore attractions and activities such as bird watching, fishing, boat cruise, hot air balloon and many more.
Price: Tickets & Rental
Next in the pipeline for Gamuda Cove is the water theme park to open by 2022 to complement Discovery Park.
The 1,530-acre Gamuda Cove is located along the North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE), bordered by the 7,600-acre Kuala Langat forest reserve and 1,111-acre Paya Indah Wetlands.
It is easily accessible via ELITE, the South Klang Valley Expressway, Maju Expressway, Damansara-Puchong Expressway, Shah Alam Expressway and Putrajaya-Cyberjaya Expressway. It is also close to Kuala Lumpur International Airport and klia2.
Gamuda Land (T12) Sdn Bhd
Persiaran Cove Sentral,
Bandar Gamuda Cove, 42700 Banting,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel. No: 017 – 899 7030
Operation Hours: Everyday 10.00am – 10.00pm
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/discoveryparkmalaysia/