Melaka Wonderland Theme Park & Resort
This unique water theme park features 11 attractions, namely Tornado Chaser (1st in Malaysia), Lazy cum Crazy River, 1 Big Wave pool, Adventure Island and is surrounded by 360 hectares of natural recreational forest. Melaka Wonderlands exclusive attractions promise unlimited fun, taking every visitor on a thrilling ride and breathtaking view of a natural forest
- Weekday: RM36
- Weekend, School & Public Holidays: RM40.50
- Foreigner: RM47.00
- Weekday: RM29
- Weekend, School & Public Holidays: RM34
- Children under 90cm enter for FREE Senior Citizen / OKU: RM22.50
Activities at Melaka Wonderland Recreation Lake :-
- Pedal Boat : RM20.00 per boat for 30 minutes
- Tube Ride : RM15.00 per tube for 30 minutes
- Fish Feeding : RM3.00 per feeding
- E-scooter : RM10.00 for 5 laps
A’Famosa Resort Water Theme Park, Melaka
This is one of the earliest of the bunch, opening its doors way back in 1992 as a water park. It has since expanded and is now home to a number of different parks.
Highlights include the Animal Safari World in which animals roam around and perform tricks, the Cowboy Town taking you back to the Wild West with nightly shows, and of course the Water World, home to magnificent water slides and pools.
Another great advantage of A’Famosa is that just outside the doors lies the historic and fascinating town of Melaka to explore.
- Ticket Price: Tickets priced separately for individual park areas.
- Phone No.: +(60)6-552 0888
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Jalan Kemus, Simpang Empat
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka(Malacca), Malaysia
- Website: https://www.afamosa.com/
Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Bukit Katil
Featuring a water park, spacious resort style service apartments, a host of meeting rooms and retail centre, Bayou Lagoon Park Resort is located just 15 minutes away from the famous tourist hotspot, Melaka World Heritage Town. For more information
- Adult : RM22.00
- Children : RM16.00
- Senior Citizen: RM11.00 (55 years old and above)
Weekend, School & Public holiday
- Adult :RM28.00
- Children : RM20.00
- Senior Citizen : RM14.00
Admission is FREE for children under 3 feet tall
Bayou Lagoon Water Park consists of two main exciting and thrilling water slides and multiple kids slide in a place it makes Bayou Lagoon Park Resort a favourite for both young and old in a family vacation, as well as the perfect holiday choice for city escapades!
- Weekday – 9am-7pm
- Weekend, Public and School Holiday – 8am-7pm
Gold Coast Malacca International Resort
It’s located at Bukit Katil, Melaka, not far from Ayer Keroh. The pool can be considered fun and enjoyable. More information
Operation Hours: Daily 9am – 7pm