I would love to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding.” – John O’Donohue
Bangi Wonderland, Selangor
Bangi Wonderland located on 12-acre land at the heart of Bangi Avenue as a hub of development in the Bangi/Nilai/Semenyih triangle in the Southern Klang Valley. It is expected to attract more than 500,000 visitors a year, particularly from the population catchment of southern Klang Valley, Putrajaya and Negeri Sembilan.
Read: Bangi Wonderland
- Address: No 2, Persiaran Bangi Avenue, Bangi Avenue, 43000 KajangKajang, Malaysia
- Telephone Number: 03-8912 8333
Wet World Water Park Shah Alam, Selangor
Wet World, Malaysia largest chain of waterparks, holds on to its promise of creating fun times for everyone. Priding itself as a value for money and family oriented park, Wet World Waterpark is located at Selangor (Wet World Shah Alam). The park is ideal to host group function, carnivals, parties, family day, school picnics, corporate event and fundraising activities.
- Price: RM20 for kids between 90 and 130cm; RM25 for people more than 130cm tall and free entry for kids shorter than 90cm.
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Operating hours: Closed on Wednesdays except if it is a national or school holiday. Open from 10AM to 6PM on remaining days.
- Contact number: +603-5513 2020
- Website: http://wetworld.my/shah-alam/
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Selangor
Located just 40 minutes away from KL city centre, this immense park contains 80 attractions over a 360,000 square meter area. It includes both a water park and a dry park providing non-stop fun for the whole family.
The water park is home to the world’s largest water ride, the Vuvuzela, as well as the world’s largest man-made surf beach with waves reaching up to 8 feet.
The Extreme Park contains Malaysia’s first bungee and thrill seekers will certainly find something for them in the Scream Park. There really is something for everyone.
- Ticket Price: RM150 – Adult, RM120 – Child
- Phone No.: +603 5639 0000
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Subang Jaya, 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya Selangor
- Website: https://sunwaylagoon.com/
WaterWorld @i-City, Shah Alam Selangor
Located in Shah Alam, this place is also known as the city of digital lights as it has a state-of-the-art LED showcase. Apart from the shopping experience, iCity is also equipped with a theme park where visitors can enjoy thrilling rides and fun games. Some of the attractions in the theme park are a water park, a 5D cinema, house of horror, and a snowalk.
- Entrance fee: RM75 for all rides and attractions, RM25 for water park only
- Opening hours: Water park is opened Monday, Wednesday -Friday (12pm – 7pm), Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays (11am – 7pm), closed on Tuesday. For more information on operating hours for rides, attractions, and LED showcase please refer to themepark.i-city.my
- Contact: +603 5521 8811 / 8800
Legoland Malaysia Resort, Johor
The Johor Legoland theme park lays claim to being the first Legoland in Asia and was recently named one of the top 10 amusement parks in Asia by TripAdvisor.
Whether your favourite was Ninjago, Star Wars or Lego Mindstorms, you can find it all here for kids and adults alike to unleash their hands-on creativity or simply to re-live childhood dreams of inventing! Combination tickets allow visitors to explore the theme park along with the waterpark and book a room at the Legoland Hotel for triple the fun!
- Ticketing Price: Starting at RM150 (1-day Combo Ticket – Theme Park & Water Park)
- Phone No.: +607 597 8888
- Opening Hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Iskandar Puteri (formerly known as Nusajaya), Johor, Malaysia.
- Website: https://www.legoland.com.my/
Lost World Of Tambun, Perak
Escape the city and enjoy a rainforest like theme park at the Lost World of Tambun in Ipoh. There is something for everyone, from park rides, petting zoo, eco-adventure thrills and you can even experience it at night time with performances and attractions. You can even wind down after a day of fun in the sun at the hot springs and spa at night.
- Price: From RM30. Full list of ticket fees here.
- Location: No.1, Persiaran Lagun Sunway 1, Sunway City Ipoh, 31150 Ipoh, Perak
- Operating hours: Mon – Fri 11:00am until 6:00pm, Weekends, school and public holidays, 10:00am – 6:00pm. Closed on Tuesdays, except on school and public holidays.
- Contact number: 05-542 8888
Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS) Theme Park, Perak
This is the newest theme park to open in Malaysia that offers attractions based on animation movies, suitable for both kids and adults.
There are a total of 6 zones ranging from thrill rides, family entertainment, kids fun and show entertainment. As of now, there are 23 attractions, and 15 rides, but more attractions and rides will be unveiled in the near future. You can buy tickets online here.
- Price: from RM100
- Location: 3, Persiaran Meru Raya, 31200 Ipoh, Perak
- Operating hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Contact number: 05-5015666
Melaka Wonderland Theme Park & Resort, Melaka
This unique water theme park features 11 attractions, namely Tornado Chaser (1st in Malaysia), Lazy cum Crazy River, 1 Big Wave pool, Adventure Island and is surrounded by 360 hectares of natural recreational forest. Melaka Wonderlands exclusive attractions promise unlimited fun, taking every visitor on a thrilling ride and breathtaking view of a natural forest
- Weekday: RM36
- Weekend, School & Public Holidays: RM40.50Foreigner: RM47.00
- Weekday: RM29
- Weekend, School & Public Holidays: RM34
- Children under 90cm enter for FREE Senior Citizen / OKU: RM22.50
Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Water Park, Perak
The 11 acres Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Waterpark offers exciting rides inclusive of the Boomerang, Sandy Beachfront Wave Pool, Water Speed Slides, Giant Tube Rides, Jumbo Shower, and more. Official Website
- Adult: RM54
- Children: RM40
- Senior Citizen & OKU: RM10
The Carnivall Water Park, Kedah
The Carnivall Waterpark is located just a few minutes away from Cinta Sayang Resort in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Fun and excitement for the whole family! Cruise on the Lazy River, slide down one of the exciting water-coasters or relax in the Bubble Pool
- Price for Adult: RM20 (Mon – Fri), RM28 (Weekends & School Holidays), RM25 (public holidays)
- Price for Children, Senior Citizen, Army, OKU: RM18 (Mon – Fri), RM20 (Weekends & School Holidays), RM12 (public holidays)
- Address: Persiaran Cinta Sayang, Sungai Petani 08000 Malaysia
- Website: http://cintasayangresort.com
Waterpark – Marina Coves Resort, Perak
Their waterpark is most suitable for all. Located opposite and build infront of the sea. It is most enjoyment for family as it accommodate all age – from toddler to elderly people. More info, Klik
Entrance fee charge accordingly to height:-
- 3 feet below children rate and 4 feet above is adult rate.
- Special rate offer to group.
Waterpark Operation Hour
- Friday : open from 3.00pm – 7.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday, Public Holiday & School Holiday : open from 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Adults : RM 10.00 per person/entry
- Children (3 feet and below) : RM 8.00 per person/entry
Bukit Gambang Water Park, Pahang
Bukit Gambang Water Park is located in Kuantan, Pahang and it covers a total area of 45.8 acres. The water park has been designed and built in a lush secondary jungle and has offered the tropical ambience to the water park. The popular attractions include the largest wave pool in Malaysia with eight different wave patterns, longest family ride, canopy slide and 6-lane racer in Malaysia.
- Adult: RM38
- Children & Senior Citizen: RM28
Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark, Kota Tinggi Johor
Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark is the latest theme park to open in Malaysia. Set against a backdrop of kampung-themed surroundings, it features a unique mix of over 20 wet and dry rides, slides and attractions.
Its signature and unique water features are the biggest man-made wave pools (Tidal Wave Beach) and the first water roller coaster (Kraken’s Revenge) in the region! Glide lazily along the Penawar River, enjoy splashing good fun at the Penawar Falls, or plummet down a giant funnel slide into a 24-foot drop!
- Ticket Price: RM124 for adults, RM90 for children (MyKad holders); RM151 for adults, RM113 for children
- Phone No.: +603-2203-9696
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark, Persiaran Damai, Desaru Coast, 81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia.
- Website: https://desarucoast.com/
Austin Height Water & Adventure Park, Johor
Austin Height Water Park is located in Taman Mount Austin, Tebrau, Johor Bahru and it will immerse you with its exotic tropical theme. The main attraction is the “Hola-Flora” TOTs Play where visitors get squirted by giant flora showers. Besides, other water attractions include Splash World, Supersurf, Yellow Wall, G-Force Alley, and more. Official Website
- Adult: RM88 (Tues – Fri), RM20 (Weekends & School Holidays), RM25 (public holidays)
- Children & Senior Citizen: RM78
- Children (below 3 years old): RM12
A’Famosa Resort, Theme Park, Hotel, Outlet, Golf Melaka
This is one of the earliest of the bunch, opening its doors way back in 1992 as a water park. It has since expanded and is now home to a number of different parks.
Highlights include the Animal Safari World in which animals roam around and perform tricks, the Cowboy Town taking you back to the Wild West with nightly shows, and of course the Water World, home to magnificent water slides and pools.
Another great advantage of A’Famosa is that just outside the doors lies the historic and fascinating town of Melaka to explore.
- Ticket Price: Tickets priced separately for individual park areas.
- Phone No.: +(60)6-552 0888
- Opening hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- Address: Jalan Kemus, Simpang Empat
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka(Malacca), Malaysia
- Website: https://www.afamosa.com/
Kubang Gajah Mini Waterpark Temerloh, Pahang
Kubang Gajah Mini Waterpark is located in Temerloh, Pahang. This water park is an ideal recreational place to visit with a group of family or friends and it is located close to the Temerloh’s city. More info
- Adult: RM10
- Children: RM8
- Senior Citizen: RM5
Jengka Wonderland, Pahang
This Waterpark is located in Jengka, Pahang. An ideal recreational place to visit with a group of family or friends. Still new since it’s just open last December 2018.
Address: PT 18047/1, Jalan Kilang, Persekitaran JPJ 26400 Jengka Pahang
Wet World Batu Pahat Village Resort, Johor
Wet World Batu Pahat Village Resort is the place where you can enjoy the interactive water play element and slides. The park boasts a wave pool, which is sure to give all of you wave fans out there, gallon loads of thrills.
- Adult: RM18
- Children: RM16
The place is child-friendly, and a place where the children can enjoy the safe fun while parents can sit back and relax. At Wet World Batu Pahat Village Resort time will cease to exist while all your water fantasies are fulfilled.
Wet World Air Panas Pedas Resort, Negeri Sembilan
The first hotspring water park in Negeri Sembilan! Located by the main road to Rembau, the Wet World Air Panas Pedas Resort has everything you’re looking for in a water theme park, promising a fun day out for you and your family. More info
- Adult: RM14
- Children: RM11
The naturally hot water contain minerals that is said to have healing properties- it is said to provide relief for arthritis, joint pains, body aches and a variety of skin ailments. You’ll never know its benefits until you try.
Fantasia Aquapark Jitra, Kedah
Fantasia Aquapark is located in Jitra, Kedah and it covers a total area of 15,000 sq. ft. The main water attractions in this water park include the Twin Slide, Lazy River, Water Cave, Children Splash Pads, Children Water Factory and more. Facebook Official
- Adult: RM18
- Children: RM15
Indah Jaya Water Park, Sabah
Drop off at Indah Jaya Water Park which is located in Sandakan Town. This water park is suitable for all ages and the entrance fees is reasonably low.
- Adult: RM17
- Children: RM15
Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort, Sarawak
Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort is located in Sarawak and offers a refreshing large pool set in a tropical rainforest. You can challenge yourself down to the winding slides in the water park.
- Adult: RM80 (Mon – Thurs), RM85 (Fri – Sun, public & school holidays)
- Children: RM60 (Mon – Thurs), RM65 (Fri – Sun, public & school holidays)
Escape Waterplay, Penang
Escape Waterplay is located in Teluk Bahang, Penang. The water theme park features about 20 rides including the Tube Racer @ Rainbow Slide, Banana Flip and more. Official Website
- Adult: RM136
- Children & Senior Citizen: RM90
top 10 water park in malaysia,theme park in malaysia 2019,theme park in selangor,water park in kl,legoland malaysia,legoland malaysia resort,indoor theme park,water park near me,