The Batu Pahat District is a district in the state of Johor, Malaysia. It lies southeast of Muar, southwest of Kluang, northwest of Pontian, south of Segamat and Tangkak District. The capital of the district is Bandar Penggaram.
There are two main mosques in Batu Pahat: Masjid Dato’ Bentara Luar (located at Jalan Ampuan) and Masjid Sultan Ismail (located at Jalan Kluang).
Batu Pahat Temple
Batu Pahat has over 400 Chinese temples, a reflection of its racial harmony. Some of these temples are beautifully renovated and thus have also become a tourist attraction. Many tourists visit these temples and this has become part of the local economy.
A unique Chinese temple located at Bukit Pasir is the Jian Nan Temple. There is also a famous temple located at downtown is the Tian Hou Gong Ma Zor Temple.
Batu Pahat Poskod: 83000, 83050, 83300
Batu Pahat Municipal Council
- Address: Bangunan MPBP, Jalan Pejabat, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim.
- MPBP Hotline : 1-300-88-MPBP(6727)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website : www.mpbp.gov.my
- No Faks : 07-4321164
Yong Peng District Council
- Address : Pejabat Majlis Daerah Yong Peng, KM 1, Jalan Labis, 83700 Batu Pahat
- Telephone : 07-4671276
- Fax : 07-4671712
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Batu Pahat Map
Batu Pahat Place Of Interest,batu Pahat New Attraction,Batu Pahat Map,Batu Pahat Poskod,Batu Pahat Beach,Batu Pahat Hotel,Batu Pahat To Singapore,Batu Pahat Temple,