The only secret behind a good day is a good attitude 🙂
Which quotations connect with some part of your current love relationship? Whichever words grab you, take action now. Let these expressions of affection add a little something extra to what you currently have going with ……
My Inspirational Life Quotes
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
Beautiful Quotes on Life
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
- To love is to burn, to be on fire.
- I didn’t know I was looking for love until I found you.
- I wish I had done everything on Earth with you.
- Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Cute Life Quotes
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
- We are who we choose to be. – Green Goblin
- Life is short but it is wide. This too shall pass. – Rebecca Wells
- It’s better to dance than to march through life. – Yoko Ono
- The greatest pleasure of life is love. – Euripides
- Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. – D. H. Lawrence
- There is no education like adversity. – Benjamin Disraeli
- I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward. – David Livingston
- Doing is a quantum leap from imagining. – Barbara Sher
- Everything has its beauty, but not everyone see its. – Confucius
- 5 Example of Article Essay for Student
- Example Article Essay SPM: The Impact of Social Media on Society
- What is the best introduction for a SPM email?
- Email Format Essay: How Do You Start a Formal Email Essay?
- 160 Positive Happy Quotes About Life
Life Quotes Short
- My life is my message. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I love those who can smile in trouble. – Leonardo da Vinci
- The trick in life is learning how to deal with it. – Helen Mirren
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
- Get busy living or get busy dying – Stephen King
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
- Life is too important to be taken seriously. – Oscar Wilde
- Those who realize their folly are not true fools. – Zhuangzi
- The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
- Keep calm and carry on. – Winston Churchill