Seri Perdana bridge
The Seri Perdana Bridge is a 370-metre-long bridge which is built across the Putrajaya Lake in Putrajaya, Malaysia’s federal administrative centre. It is based on royal Islamic architectural design.
- Address: Lebuh Perdana Barat, Presint 1, 62000 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- Total length: 370 m
- Bridge type: Box girder bridge
Seri Wawasan Bridge
The Seri Wawasan Bridge is one of the main bridges in Putrajaya. This futuristic asymmetric cable-stayed bridge with a forward-inclined pylon has a sailing ship appearance, accented at night with changeable color lighting.
- Address: Lebuh Wawasan, Presint 2, 62100 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- Total length: 240 m
- Bridge type: Cable-stayed bridge
- List of Putrajaya Food Court
- Best Food at Putrajaya Food Truck Hotspot
- Putrajaya Sentral Parking Rate 2019
Seri Saujana Bridge
The bridge’s design is a unique combination of a symmetric cable-stayed structure and a through-arch bridge; the through-arch bridge portion is reminiscent of a slender version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Address: Lebuh Sentosa, Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- Total length: 300 m
- Bridge type: symmetric cable-stayed through-arch bridge
Putra Bridge is the main bridge in Putrajaya. It is analogous to Khaju Bridge in Esfahan, Iran. With a span of 435 metres, this bridge connects the Government Precinct to the Mixed Development Precinct and links Putra Square with the Boulevard.
- Address: Presint 2, 62100 Putrajaya, Selangor
- Total length: 435 m
- Bridge type: Arch bridge
Putrajaya Monorail bridge
Monorail Suspension Bridge was built to link several important landmarks in the Putrajaya area like the Putrajaya Convention Centre, Putra Mosque and the Government Administrative Complex in Parcel E. The project halted in 2004 because the government had not approved further funding. The stalled project has often been described as the missing link of the public transport system designed for the federal administrative capital.
- Address: Presint 3, 62000 Putrajaya
- Total length: 240 m
- Bridge type: Suspension bridge
Seri Gemilang Bridge
This ceremonial bridge connects the Heritage Square with the Putrajaya International Convention Centre. The most dominant feature of the bridge is its four distinctive towers which are visible from a distance. Specially designed street lamps light up the bridge at night. It is a stunning double of Pont Alexandre III that spans the Seine River in Paris, France.
putrajaya bridge night ride 2018,putra bridge,putrajaya lake garden,seri saujana bridge,seri gemilang bridge,putrajaya bridge ride 2019,seri perdana bridge,putrajaya mosque,