#1 Putra Perdana Park
Taman Putra Perdana is located at the highest point in Precinct 1. It is surrounded by Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah and acts as an intermediator between the natural domains to the North and the Government and Commercial domains to the South and East.
The park is among the best place to enjoy a panoramic view of Putrajaya.
- Opening Hours: 7.00am – 8.00pm (Mon – Fri), 7.00am – 10.00pm (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays)
#2 Putrajaya Wetland Park
Taman Wetland is believed to be the largest constructed freshwater wetlands in the tropics. It is the first man-made wetland in Malaysia, which includes a Wetland Park (138 hectares) and the wetland areas (1977 hectares).
The Wetland now is also a wildlife sanctuary which attracts a huge variety of animals to the combined terrestrial-aquatic wetland environment.
- Address: Taman Wetland Putrajaya, Presint 13, 62300 Putrajaya,
- Telephone No : +603-8887 7774
- No Faks : +603-8887 5036
- Emel : email@example.com
- Opening Hours: 7.00am – 7.00pm
#3 Putrajaya Botanical Garden
Mother of all gardens in Putrajaya. Enjoy the scenic tropical rainforest canopy.
- Address: Taman Botani Putrajaya, Precinct 1, 62000 Putrajaya
- Telefon : +603-8887 7770
- Faks : +603-8887 5037
- Emel : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Fees: Free
- Monday – Friday: 7.00am – 7.00pm
- Tuesday – Close for maintenance
- Monday to Sunday: 9.00am – 5.00pm (rest 1.00pm – 2.00pm)
#4 Taman Rimba Alam
Discover the precious jewels of tropical rainforest in Taman Rimba Alam Putrajaya. Your adventure here will bring you close to approximately 400 species of tropical rainforest trees.
- Address: Taman Rimba Alam, Presint 15, 62300 Putrajaya
- Opening Hours: Open daily 7.00am – 7.00pm
#5 Saujana Hijau Park
You will be pleasantly surpised when entering Saujana Hijau Park. From afar, this garden looks like a coniterous forest surrounded by pines, junipers and thuja. With its undulating terrain, this garden is unique as it is surrounded by various gymnosperm plat species.
- Address: Taman Saujana Putra, Presint 11, 62300 Putrajaya
- Opening Hours: Open daily 7.00am – 7.00pm
#6 Putrajaya Equestrian Park
Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya (TEP) is located in the Southeast section of Precinct 5. TEP is built on an estimated 70-acre spread overlooking the lush Putrajaya greenery. Taking advantage of these natural surroundings, TEP provides an attractive location for riders to experience new environment and sporting background for leisure and competitions.
- Address: Jalan Kandang Kuda, Precint 5 62200 Putrajaya
- Telephone No: 03 8888 6080
- Website: www.TEP.com.my
#7 Putrajaya Challenge Park
Putrajaya Challenge Park or Taman Cabaran is a 30 hectare park in Putrajaya’s Precinct 5 containing some of the best extreme park facilities in Asia. This well designed park has three main attractions: Indoor Rock Wall Climbing Complex, Skate Park and Thrill Park & Mountain Bike Trails.
Entrance fees: RM6 (Adults) and RM 3 (Students).
Equipment rental charges for a session (3 hours) are as follows:
- Climbing Rope RM15
- Harness RM 5
- Climbing Shoes RM 7
- Chalk Bag RM 3
- Belay Device RM 4
- 10am – 8 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday)
- 10am – 10pm (Wednesday, Friday & Saturday)
- Friday closed from 12.30pm – 3pm.
Note: Challenge Park is closed on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of every month.
Read: Putrajaya Rock Climbing
Contact them for package details: email@example.com . Tel 03-8887 7000 / 017-319 7836 or 013-466 4363
#8 Wawasan Park Putrajaya
Taman Wawasan is located on the Northern section of the Core Island area in Precinct 2. The park is bordered by the Putrajaya Lake and Canal on one side, while along the Western side is the hard edged city fabric of the Persiaran Perdana.
Taman Wawasan is conceptualised as the principal Metropolitan Park.
#9 Taman Warisan Pertanian Putrajaya
- Address: Taman Warisan Pertanian, No. 7, Jalan P16, Presint 16, 62150 Putrajaya, Malaysia
- Telephone No : +603-8887 7772
- Fax No : +603-8887 5036
- Facebook: TamanWarisanPertanian
- Opering Hours: 8.30am – 5.30am
#10 Taman Selatan Putajaya
Taman Selatan is situated within Precinct 20 on the southern boundary of Putrajaya. It has been developed as the green gateway from the south of Putrajaya incorporating cemeteries for Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and Christians.
#11 Anjung Floria
The place is quite a nice place for photoshoot, especially for wedding photoshoot. Nice destination at putrajaya, malaysia yearly exhibition of flowers and decorated ships excellent flow of tourist. On a regular day, this place is free to enter. Half the entrance may be open but you can still enter.
Better on a cool day and earlier in the morning. Good place for morning walks , exercise, jogging or cycling.
putrajaya park cycling,putrajaya water theme park,putrajaya lake,putrajaya botanical garden,cyberjaya park,putrajaya challenge park,putrajaya wetlands park putrajaya,taman wawasan putrajaya,