‘the pink mosque’
The Pink Mosque Putrajaya constructed out of rose-tinted granite, which gives it an alluring pinkish hue. The mosque is modelled after the Persian Islamic architecture of the Safavid period. Its basement wall is reminiscent of the one in Morocco’s King Hassan Mosque. While its 116-metre minaret resembles that of the Sheikh Omar Mosque in Baghdad.
Putra Mosque Address
- Address: Persiaran Persekutuan, Presint 1, 62502 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
- Tel: 03-8888 5679
- Website: FB: @MasjidPutra
- Opening Time: Always Open
Putra Mosque Visiting Hours:
Non-Muslim visitors are welcome outside of prayer times. Even modestly dressed visitors, particularly women, may be required to wear one of the mosque’s fetching maroon robes.
- Saturday – Thursday: 9.00am-12.30pm, 2.00-4.00pm, 5.30-6.00pm
- Friday: 3.00pm-4.00pm, 5.30pm-6.00pm
- 5 Example of Article Essay for Student
- Example Article Essay SPM: The Impact of Social Media on Society
- What is the best introduction for a SPM email?
- Email Format Essay: How Do You Start a Formal Email Essay?
- 160 Positive Happy Quotes About Life
History Of Putra Mosque aka The Pink Mosque
Named after Malaysia’s first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al Haj. Masjid Putra with its trademark pink domes is one of Putrajaya’s popular landmarks. Surrounded by Putrajaya Lake and facing Putra Square – two other popular attractions in Putrajaya – the mosque was built between 1997 and 1999.
putrajaya mosque address,pink mosque putrajaya,the pink mosque,masjid putra putrajaya,putra mosque,history of putra mosque,putra mosque address,pink mosque,