There are millions of ways to make money – especially extra money side hustling. If you have the drive and the passion to earn money, you CAN do it. Here are some ways on how to earn money online in for extra cash without a full-time job.
My list may not be exhaustive, nor may it put you on the path to riches and early retirement. But hopefully it will get you thinking. No matter what your skill set is, or how much time you have, you should be able to find something on this list that you can do
#1. Become a Freelancer
With a trusty laptop, you can work on the go, at home or any wifi-enabled cafe. If you struggle to meet ends meet, freelancing gives additional side income to help pay the bills. If you are a good programmer, designer, writer or content creator at social media then you can find a lot of paid jobs. You need to have two skills to become a good freelancer. One is your core skill, and the second skill is marketing. If you are not a good marketer, then seek help from an experienced marketer to make your profile. You have to have excellent communication skills to get clients.
You can either monetize your existing skills, or learn new skills that make money online. Don’t expect to make quick money without having skills.
#2. Make Money from Facebook, Instagram or YouTube
Social Influencers: How Do They Make Money from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram? You might not know that people are making millions from social media like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. There is no limit on the earning potential through social media. More brands are recognizing this and have begun factoring in hiring social influencers to promote their brands, improve brand awareness and even to provide reviews.
Five Ways Social Influencers Can Earn Money
- Paid Social Media Post – help brands create additional hype for a new product or service, which at times is more effective than a traditional or conventional advertisement.
- Sponsored Product Review/Blog post – It is more common today that companies and advertisers are paying social influencers to generate a sponsored review on new products.
- Events – creating brand awareness by inviting social celebrities or advocates to a company event. Social influencers often get freebies and sometimes, cash for helping these brands create buzz on their social media platforms.
- Product Sponsorship/Gifting – they get to enjoy freebies from the brand they believe in by using the products and publish a picture on their social media accounts
- Giveaways – to create a contest or giveaway promotions by tapping into their follower base.
#3. Become a Delivery Rider or Driver
Got a bicycle, motorbike or car? What about a Smartphone? That’s all you need to make some extra money by delivering food or people whenever you’ve got some spare time. Sign up to delivery specialist companies like Grab / Food Panda etc
#4. Babysitting / Childcare
There’s great potential to earn extra money from looking after kids, but you’ll need to adore children (not just your own). If you can spare a few evenings and know any parents desperate to get out, there are few simpler ways to make a few extra moneys
#5. House Cleaning
This is an idea you can start yourself, or consider being part of a house-cleaning franchise such as Kaodim , MaidEasy etc where you have the benefit of being your own boss as well as the support of a central team. This is a job with flexible hours but requires a bit of elbow grease. Some homes would provide their own cleaning supplies and tools.
part time business without investment,easy business without investment,home based business without investment,business offers without investment,zero investment business online,business ideas with low investment and high profit,list of business ideas,small business ideas,