Just Nice – Mom Blog Tagline Ideas
How To Create The Perfect Tagline For Your Blog
- Your intention: In only a couple words, your tagline needs to succinctly state what you aim to provide for your readers, and how you plan on providing it for them.
- Your tone: Is your blog serious? Funny? Witty? Charming? Your readers will learn what to expect based on your tagline.
- Your end-goal: Okay, so you have a mom blog, so what? You write about frugality? Big deal! Why should it matter to your readers? Sell yourself!
100 Mom Blog Tagline Ideas
A tag line tells people what to expect from your blog in one short sentence. They are a great way to practice getting a big idea into as few words as possible. Moreover they can be very helpful for search engine optimisation (SEO) if you use good keywords in them. Here are some great ideas:
- Run Fat Girl: From thick to thin — one mile at a time
- Starting Fresh at Forty: The market collapsed and so did I
- If blogs could talk, you’d never shut this one up.
- If blogs could talk…give it time, Apple will make it happen.
- Learn, laugh, and pour me a vodka.
- Take a number, we’ll be right with you.
- Come on in, we have the answer.
- Delight in the details
- Fashion is my favorite F word
- Beauteous Maximus
- My Language is Fashion and yours?
- Pay less, stay in fashion!
- Diving in the Fashion Dreams
- I’m not weird, you’re simple
- Life is short, wear cute!
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated
- Like a nightmare dressed like a daydream
- If Wikipedia was a blog and funny, it’d be this.
- BlondeMomBlog: Pontificating about poop and pinot noir since 1980
- SportsGirlsPlay: Raising happy, healthy athletes
- The Centsible Life: Live the life of your dreams on a budget
What’s the best tagline you’ve seen from a blog or business?