The Masjid Raja Fisabilillah in Cyberjaya is Malaysia’s first mosque to be awarded with a Platinum – Green Building Index, using LED lights, natural air ventilation, rooftop solar panels, and rainwater harvesting system. The mosque can cater up to 5,000 worshippers at any one time.
- Stunning Experience at Cyberjaya Lakeside
- List of Upcoming Marathon Malaysia 2019
- What to do in Putrajaya at Night
The mosque was named after Raja Haji Fisabilillah ibni Daeng Chelak, a Bugis warrior from Penyengat Island, Indonesia. He was also the Yang Dipertuan Muda (Crown Prince) of the Johor-Riau Sultanate from 1777 to 1784.
- Address: Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah, Persiaran Semarak Api 63000 Cyberjaya Selangor
- Telephone Number: 03-83220096
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/masjidrajahajifisabilillah/
Also called the Green Mosque, this futuristic mosque hosts a wide range of activities such as marriage ceremonies and community activities. As it’s a holy place, do dress conservatively and be courteous to worshippers when visiting the mosque. The mosque provides robes for those who wish to visit and enter the mosque.
The mosque was constructed from 5 April 2013 and was completed on 24 February 2015. The mosque was officially opened on 22 June 2016 by the Sultan of Selangor, Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah in conjunction with the Nuzul Quran celebration on 17 Ramadan 1437 Hijra.