Had my dinner at the De.Wan Restaurant yesterday. Lovely place with good Malay food spread.
The place is visually stunning. The decor and ambience is a delightful blend of modern and traditional. Every corner, every wall up to the floor and ceiling are beautifully decorated with great detail. I love the ambience of the place. Peranakan deco rasanya ….
De.Wan 1958 by Chef Wan is located on Level 2 of THE LINC, an upcoming lifestyle retail centre in town. Inspired by greenery, the mall is designed to bring visitors back to nature with its luscious green plants and decorations.
Personally, in terms of the food, there is nothing to complaint as the food are beyond amazing. I think, it has a complete mixture of the right ingredients such as spices, fresh meat and fish, perfect seasoning and presentation. Typical traditional cuisine that you may find at your favourite warung or restaurant. But the tremendous tastes are only available here.
You get what you pay for. Nyum Nyum Nyum
- Cuisines: Malay
- Hours of operation: Daily11:00am – 10:00pm
- Price range: Avg spending RM 70 per pax
- Payment options: MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, JCB, UnionPay
- Website: Restaurant’s Website
- Reservation: Tableapp
- Contact: 0102070383
- Location: Lot 2-2, Level 2, The LINC KL, No. 360, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Monday – Thursday:
- Lunch: 1st Session: 11:00am – 12:30pm / 2nd Session: 12:30pm – 2:30pm (last call 2:15pm)
- Afternoon Tea: 2:30pm – 4:00pm (last call 3:45pm)
- Dinner: 1st Session: 6:00pm – 8:00pm / 2nd Session: 8:00pm – 10:00pm (last call 9:30pm)
Friday – Sunday:
- Lunch: 1st Session: 11:00am – 1:00pm / 2nd Session: 1:00pm – 3:00pm (last call 2:45pm)
- Afternoon Tea: 1st Session: 3:00pm – 4:30pm / 2nd Session: 4:30pm – 6:00pm (last call 5:30pm)
- Dinner: 1st Session: 6:00pm – 8:00pm / 2nd Session: 8:00pm – 10:00pm (last call 9:45pm)
Restaurant Chef Wan Restaurant Chef Wan