All About Slogan Definition and examples – Keep it simple. The Oxford Dictionary of English defines a slogan as “a short and striking or memorable phrase used in advertising.” A slogan usually has the attributes of being memorable, very concise and appealing to the audience.
In many ways, they’re like mini-mission statements. A great slogan has most or all of the following characteristics:
- It’s memorable.
- It includes a key benefit.
- It differentiates the brand.
- It imparts positive feelings about the brand.
According to collinsdictionary, A slogan is a short phrase that is easy to remember. Slogans are used in advertisements and by political parties and other organizations who want people to remember what they are saying or selling.
Meanwhile, BusinessDictionary define it as simple and catchy phrase accompanying a logo or brand, that encapsulates a product’s appeal or the mission of a firm and makes it more memorable. And which (when used consistently over a long period), becomes an important component of its identification or image. Also called catch line, strap line, or tag line.
Macmillandictionary define slogan as a short phrase that is easy to remember and is used to advertise something or to express the beliefs of a political party or other group
4 Best Slogan Generator
- Slogan Generator
- Free Slogan Maker – Business Slogan Generator Shopify
- Generate Slogans Online for Free – Oberlo
- Tagline and Slogan Generator – Designhill
Famous Slogan Examples
- Good Food, Good Life (Nestle)
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hands (M&M’s)
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines. (U.S. Marine Corps)
- The Happiest Place on Earth (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Think Different. (Apple)
- Tide’s In – Dirt’s Out (Tide)
- There are some things money can’
- Tastes So Good, Cat’s Ask for It By Name. (Meow Mix)
- Think outside the bun. (Taco Bell)
- Finger Lickin’ Good (KFC)
- Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. (State Farm)
- Have it your way (Burger King)
- Snap, Crackle, Pop (Rice Krispies)
- Taste the Feeling (Coca-Cola)
- Quality never goes out of style. (Levi’s)
- The best a man can get (Gillette)
- Because You’re Worth It. (L’Oréal Paris)
- Save Money. Live Better (Wal-Mart)
- The Quicker Picker Upper (Bounty)
- i’m lovin’ it (McDonald’s)
- America Runs on Dunkin’ (Dunkin’ Donuts)
- Imagination at Work. (General Electric)
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline. (Maybelline)
- Red Bull gives you wiiings. (Red Bull)
- Betcha can’t eat just one (Lay’s)
slogan,slogan definition,slogan safety,slogan generator,slogan malaysia,slogan for team,slogan for company,slogan example, slogan definition and examples