When I’m bored, I eat.
When I’m happy, I eat.
When I’m sad, I eat 🙂
#1. Restaurant Saba, Cyberjaya
The most popular arabic restaurant among the local. Great Arabian dishes at a very reasonable price. This place us very crowded during meal times but particularly so during evenings. Parking is free if you go during evenings as majority of the reserved slots (that are otherwise taken during daytime) are available.
- Address: 4800 Suite 0-2 Ground Floor, Block A1, Jalan Perdana, CBD Perdana, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Telephone Number: 03-8311 9155
- Operation Hours: 11.30am – 11.30pm (Saturday – Friday)
- Food Theme: Middle East
- 5 Example of Article Essay for Student
- Example Article Essay SPM: The Impact of Social Media on Society
- What is the best introduction for a SPM email?
#2. Restaurant Ole Ole Bali, Cyberjaya
Good food, nice atmosphere and friendly staffs. Worth coming here with friends and family if you are looking for a somewhat unique or memorable gathering. Lemon Barley is amazing and they do a good steak! Oxtail soup was fantastic too!
- Address: Lot UG16, Dpulze Shopping Center, Lingkaran Cyber Point Timur, Cyber 12,, 63000 Cyberjaya, Wilayah Persekutuan., Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Telephone Number: 03 – 8686 2075
- Operation Hours: 11.00am – 11.00pm (Saturday – Friday)
- Food Theme: Bali
#3. Restaurant Wong Solo, Cyberjaya
Wong Solo is one of my favorite Indonesian restaurants in Klang Valley and you could find their outlets in major townships easily. For those who eat Indonesian food on a regular basis you will find their menu nothing surprising and comprises many common and traditional Indonesian dishes.
- Jalan Perdana, CBD Perdana, 63000 Cyberjaya, SelangorTelephone Number: 03 – 8322 4801
- Operation Hours: 11.30am – 10.30pm (Saturday – Friday)
- Food Theme: Indonesian
#4. Restaurant Ayam Kampung Velodrome, DPulze
Portion size relevance with the price. Recommended for Asian/Local taste. The restaurant offers scrumptious Malay dishes served in a cozy ambiance.
- Address: Persiaran Multimedia | Dpulze Shopping Centre, Cyberjaya 63000, Malaysia
- Telephone Number: 010-300 3077
- Operation Hours: 10.00am – 11.00pm (Saturday – Friday)
- Food Theme: Local
#5. Restaurant Mad Ayam Kampung, NeoCyber
Delicious fried chicken. Great side dishes and plenty to choose. Very crowded right at 11.30 am. Clean restaurant.
The restaurant crews were friendly as well. love the ‘air asam’ that comes with grilled fish & the price is affordable too. They have been visited by many tv stations & they earn that reputation by serving good foods.
- Address: Cyberjaya No.102-G, Biz Avenue II @NeoCyber, Lingkaran Cyber Point Barat, Cyber 12, 63000 Cyberjaya
- Telephone Number: –
- Operation Hours: 11.00am – 4.00pm (Saturday – Thusday), Friday closed
- Food Theme: Local